Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread 21:55 - Dec 9 with 15447 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

CRY ‘GOD FOR HARRY (KANE), ENGLAND, AND SAINT GEORGE!

Prediction: England to struggle against Mbappe but have enough to defeat the other 10 players.

3-1 win.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2022 22:02]
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 22:06 - Dec 9 with 3844 viewsPaddyhoops

Good luck fellas. You’ll need it!
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 22:11 - Dec 9 with 3821 viewsMrSheen

Doughty Yeomen vs Jeunesse Dorée. Allez les Rosbifs!!
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 22:40 - Dec 9 with 3773 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Cocky French and I can see us winning.

Focused French et une nuit difficile pour l'Angleterre.

Good luck Gareth and his charges...Allez les blancs.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 23:06 - Dec 9 with 3737 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

1-0, but can't decide which way. Who ever wins the midfield battle will win the game, and we have Bellingham.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 08:55 - Dec 10 with 3563 viewsrrrspricey

Allez la France
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 09:47 - Dec 10 with 3510 viewsdaveB

so excited for this tonight, should be a great game. Feels like a final rather than a quarter final. I am desperate for England to win it and genuinley think we can.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 10:06 - Dec 10 with 3486 viewsRs_Holy

We are going to lose on pens I’m afraid
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 10:35 - Dec 10 with 3460 viewsdsw2509

If Mbappé doesn’t score England will win. I think Bellingham is one of those generationally skilled players that comes along every 20-30 years. Foden is almost as good. Henderson is playing out of his skin. The French manager said ‘it is no accident we are playing England’. I think they respect us just as much as we respect them.

More generally, I find myself enjoying it all much more than I thought I would. There have been some epic games. And some good old fashioned shocks. When the footy starts the arguing about the politics pauses.
Login to get fewer ads

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 11:19 - Dec 10 with 3418 viewsdaveB

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 10:35 - Dec 10 by dsw2509

If Mbappé doesn’t score England will win. I think Bellingham is one of those generationally skilled players that comes along every 20-30 years. Foden is almost as good. Henderson is playing out of his skin. The French manager said ‘it is no accident we are playing England’. I think they respect us just as much as we respect them.

More generally, I find myself enjoying it all much more than I thought I would. There have been some epic games. And some good old fashioned shocks. When the footy starts the arguing about the politics pauses.

I think that was always going to be the case, you can be angry about where it's taking place and the circumstances around it but the football side is always exciting. It's so different from club level where the richest clubs win everything, this is always the best of us against the best of you and the biggest countires don't always win it as we saw with Brazil yesterday
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 11:24 - Dec 10 with 3405 viewsenfieldargh

“La France, l'armée, tête d'armée, Joséphine”

Where is Grouchy!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 11:26 - Dec 10 with 3395 viewsdistortR

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 22:11 - Dec 9 by MrSheen

Doughty Yeomen vs Jeunesse Dorée. Allez les Rosbifs!!

Longbow men to beat the beau men.

"Once more into the breach, dear friends, once more,
Or close the wall up with our English defensive midfielders"
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 11:40 - Dec 10 with 3365 viewsPunteR

Its not a vintage France side but they have some dangerous players that will give Maguire some sleepless nights. I reckon we look decent though. 2-2. Then we lose on penalties. Naturally.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 11:51 - Dec 10 with 3341 viewspaulparker

4-2 England, Maguire to score first

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 11:53 - Dec 10 with 3344 viewsNorthantsHoop

Kane's off the mark now and we have an absolutely quality midfield and varied attacking options. Henderson has taken the pressure off Kane by being suppose defacto motivator/captain to the team. So far Southgate has got it right, must take the game to France, sit back too much and passing mistakes that were made early in Senegal game by Maguire and Stones will be punished by the French. We are in a great place.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 13:43 - Dec 10 with 3252 viewshubble

Anyone else feeling nervous? I've got butterflies already!!!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 14:00 - Dec 10 with 3231 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 13:43 - Dec 10 by hubble

This World Cup has destroyed any confidence i had in my already wayward predictions. I genuinely don’t know and change my mind hour to hour
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 14:20 - Dec 10 with 3194 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The S*n being pricks again I see.

If you’ve attacked England players and managers from Gascoigne to Sterling to sell papers, then you forfeit the right to become our national arbiters of taunting the French.

This will enthuse the French if anything. A proper wan ky stunt.

[Post edited 10 Dec 2022 14:22]
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 14:22 - Dec 10 with 3195 viewsSharpy36

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 11:40 - Dec 10 by PunteR

Its not a vintage France side but they have some dangerous players that will give Maguire some sleepless nights. I reckon we look decent though. 2-2. Then we lose on penalties. Naturally.

If Maguire and Stones play as they did against Senegal using the same tactics it could be a long night. Keep the same team but replace Shaw with Trippier would be my shout, but my prediction is us winning after ET(1-1)on pens.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 14:33 - Dec 10 with 3169 viewsToast_R

Which country has the best strikers?
Trains are screwed in both countries, Postmen etc.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 14:51 - Dec 10 with 3143 viewsdaveB

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 14:20 - Dec 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

The S*n being pricks again I see.

If you’ve attacked England players and managers from Gascoigne to Sterling to sell papers, then you forfeit the right to become our national arbiters of taunting the French.

This will enthuse the French if anything. A proper wan ky stunt.

[Post edited 10 Dec 2022 14:22]

Christ they really are pricks, no wonder everyone hates us
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 14:51 - Dec 10 with 3139 viewsdaveB

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 13:43 - Dec 10 by hubble

i feel sick with nerves, gonna start drinking soon I think to calm myself down
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 14:56 - Dec 10 with 3131 viewsPlanetHonneywood

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 14:51 - Dec 10 by daveB

i feel sick with nerves, gonna start drinking soon I think to calm myself down

On se calme mon ami.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:08 - Dec 10 with 3109 viewsMick_S

I know someone who is blanking his dog today as it’s a French Bulldog. I’m not joking!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:19 - Dec 10 with 3087 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:08 - Dec 10 by Mick_S

I know someone who is blanking his dog today as it’s a French Bulldog. I’m not joking!

I just kicked over a Salvation Army bucket because he was playing the French Horn, the frog loving traitor!
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:25 - Dec 10 with 3062 viewsMick_S

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v France 🇫🇷 Match Thread on 15:19 - Dec 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

I just kicked over a Salvation Army bucket because he was playing the French Horn, the frog loving traitor!

French mustard just gone in the bin. Merde.

My mate who has the surname French - fecked him right off.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2022 15:27]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024